Sunday, 27 January 2008

OMG
Econs paper is in just 3 days time and I'm still slacking. Gotta Buck up but I just can't seem to find the discipline to just sit down and study like I did for O levels 2 years ago.
Speaking of O levels, it just seemed like last year. And I still can't get over the fact that I'll be turning 18 this year. Yes, I'll be able to drink and go clubbing but I don't think I'm be doing much of the latter either. Simply cos I'm not allowed to be out at night. My curfew's 10.30 and it's not about to change until the day I start earning money to support myself. Which will be after university and I'l be around 24. For then, no staying over at chalets and going overseas with friends):
And yes, the time I've been waiting for is coming soon!!!!! The 10 weeks holiday! OMGOMG.
I'll be attending more training sessions cos of the national champs! And I'll be heading off to USA, Hongkong and Macau for a short 2 weeks holiday! Yay! However, that leaves me with little time to train ): So I've gotta train HARD HARD HARD for the time left available. I won't let the girls down . Gonna row my heart out.
Training for wakeboarding IVP too! Ride the wakes~
And more time for Keith and my secondary school friends! Whoo!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D